Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My creative blog!

With the help of my wonderful hubby, I am attempting to start a blog for the creative side of my personality. I have always made things and collected interesting things and I would love to share with my family and friends. I have kept journals for most of the past 4 decades....how time flies....so this will be a way to archive some of my thoughts and dreams.

I feel like I am entering a new phase of my life so this
will be a way to start documenting the changes!


At 6 years old......I 'wished upon a star'
every night when I looked out my window!

Thanks sweet hubby! And my friend, Lila for the inspiration!

I promise not to post scary BUG pictures, Kaila! heehee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on your way now!

Hope I can get some time on that
big computer every now & then.

Lila Rostenberg said...

What a great old photo...there is just something about dressing up in a hat!

Anonymous said...

Funny I see that photo in color when I look at it. The strips were green and I think pink roses on the navy blue hat? What do you remember.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks Lila for your encouragement!

And Cindy, I do remember a silky dress with stripes of green. We were lucky to have mothers that were small and had small feet! I loved the little black high heels and all the purses. What good memories!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you still wish upon those stars and have wonderful dreams that come true.

Kaila