Friday, October 10, 2008

I spent all my creative time today looking at creative blogs! I've found links on a friend's blog and then links on those sites and I've seen some amazing crafts! I am excited!

But necessity is the mother of invention.......and I wanted a creative way to wrap some small gifts this week and came up with 'gift pouches'!

I took a page from a Home Companion magazine....



Folded it, turned it over and taped it along the center, folded the bottom, taped.......
slipped a little necklace in the bag and taped the top.



And why make ONE......when you can make dozens! heehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like! Why stop at 1 dozen....you can't call that a hoard (LOL).

Anonymous said...

We definitely like QUANTITY in our family, don't we? The more the merrier! heehee!

Naturegirl said...

Great inspiration!