Wednesday, October 29, 2008

````````````````WELCOME to Dolly Days!````````````````````

I am SO excited to invite my dolly buddies to share in my fun and enjoy my new blog!



I plan to post dolly pics at least once a week and would love everyone's comments!




Make yourself at home........look around.........let me know what you like and HAVE FUN!



I would like to share my love for 'paper dolls' on this first dolly day!


My wonderful friend, Pat made these paper dolls for me and I treasure her friendship AND my sweet little dollies! Thank you girlfriend!

6 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i LOVE paper dolls!
great idea about the dolls, i have to show off mine one of these days ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks! These are actually paper dolls glued onto lightweight wood and then cut out. They are the CUTEST!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I think I saw your paper dolls when I visited last. I loved playing paper dolls when I was growing up. Your dollies are precious, Diane. You always display them so well!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for stopping by to play, girlfriend! We always have so much fun! (wish you were closer!)

Anonymous said...

Now I see what you were trying to tell me about! They are very special paper dolls and I love your dollies.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks Cindy! I wish you were close to play dollies...or dress up and go trick or treating tonight!