Saturday, November 8, 2008

I got the sweetest email from Adriana! I wrote her and told her how much I was enjoying the new cookbook and she wrote back that she remembered me....."Diane Darling, I could never forget you!"....and some other nice things! What a sweetheart she is!

THANK YOU Adriana! You really made my day!


Enjoy this beautiful weekend everyone! It was cool and windy this morning when I went to a "Bizarre Bazaar" at the Historic 7th Avenue District Depot Plaza. It was set up outside, with live music and even a clown with balloons! I found a pretty embroidered tea towel and a turquoise ring that I couldn't live without. FUN FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

That is so neat that she wrote back to you! I think there are some wonderful people you can "visit" on-line!

I still need to see her website...now that I have a day off!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She really is special! And her books are fun to read! Enjoy your day, Lila!