Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometimes you find a blog that changes your life!

We think about food.....and talk about food...... and love making new recipes so I was THRILLED to find this blog, Mennonite Girls Can Cook and start trying some of their recipes. They use wholesome ingredients and give such good instruction!

I made the Stuffed Breast of Chicken last night and it was delicious. We have some smoked Canadian Bacon that we get from our neighbor Rocky and it added so much flavor! I took pictures but they didn't turn out that good so I am sharing my flowers with you today.

I went to the dentist this morning and walked out with a beautiful carnation! How nice!
Thanks to my hygienist, Cathy and Dr. Tomlo......I LOVE to go to the dentist!

6 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

These all sound great..I will check out the blogs and try that chicken recipe.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me such a lovely comment. I've added you to my blog list and yes, please do add me to yours.

Have a wonderful day
:)Doreen

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your dentist gives you flowers? I might have to switch dentist! Your flowers are lovely. I really love the basket they are in.
Hugs,
Penny

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's just the one carnation in the bud vase, Penny! But you really should meet Dr. Tomlo! He's the BEST!
(I got the basket at the Apple Festival last year.)

Trish said...

Hey...I'm glad you liked the Chicken Breast Recipe....Your blog looks enticing too....I'll have to stop by sometime for a longer visit. Thanks for your kinds words on our collective cooking blog...MGCC

Freckled Hen said...

The chicken breast recipe looks delicious, I will have to try it. Their site looks like it has many good recipes to choose from...I'm hungry now!
The flowers are lovely, I love autumn colors.

Unknown said...

Food? i think of all the time...maybe too much, that's why i desperately need to lose 10kgs..not very happening actually :D