Monday, December 8, 2008

I made some 'snow' to show off my Catherine Holman prints
and enjoyed seeing how pretty they look even before they are framed!


The one I chose as my favorite is the Leadville train station.














I've been playing with
pine cones and berries again! lol

I think I WAS there......once upon a time!












This was taken in Leadville a few years ago....
when my youngest 2 sons were teenagers.....
just a 'few' years ago! heehee!


Now I enjoy staying in my Lavender Cottage!
I'm going to imagine it is just down the road....
in walking distance to the Button Willow Cottage.


I love to DREAM!!!
(I put the snow with pinecones and berries in front of these paintings!)

2 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

I'm so glad you like your new prints! Thanks for posting photos of them on your blog. Have a Merry Christmas!
Cathie

Linda Q said...

Those are great and I like how you have put things with them!
Hope you have been well, Santa bringing you any new dollies?