Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah.......
someone's in the kitchen, I know.....I know!

Well.......not really! Hubby's in the kitchen by himself!

(does anyone still remember that song?)

(UPDATED---we're cookin' now!!!)

He has snacks.......


and all the fixins' to make a BIG POT of CHILI!

(not pictured Organic Ground chuck from Earth Fare)

He would NOT share his secret ingredients but there are MANY!


I have Fritoes and cheddar cheese to make a Frito Chili Pie in my bowl!

Taken earlier........

there is NOTHING *S*E*X*ier than a man making fresh coffee......


and the aroma of grinding beans is intoxicating!

***GO CARDINALS!!!***

4 comments:

Freckled Hen said...

Cardinals or Steelers, it doesn't matter just bring on the snacks! Especially if you don't have to make it! Chili sounds perfect on this windy afternoon.
I love the pincushions below. They look like a fun project for idle hands, enjoy the game!

Jan said...

Hi, I'm answering a question you left on my blog jansquiltblog.blogspot.com. The banner pic is of the Blue Ridge Mts. It's my DH's pic. You are from NC too aren't you? Thanks for visiting.

Bonnie's Place said...

Chili! Exactly what we had today!

Unknown said...

I'll have chilli anytime :D