Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Followers!

I am always learning something new!

Danette was so sweet to write and ask me about becoming a 'follower'!

But I didn't really know how to go about doing that
so I went to Blogger HELP and added a gadget!

AND GUESS WHAT! I had followers!

I feel so special!

I hope everyone that comes to my blog will become a 'follower'!

You can follow me....and I'll follow you...and we'll be going places! heehee!

My day has already had lots of wonderful moments!

We saw our grandson this morning and got LOTS of boy hugs!

AAhhhh.......boy hugs.....nothing better than that!


Have a HAPPY Wednesday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, it's like having visitors in for tea all day! And no teacups to wash! ;-)
Diane

Freckled Hen said...

Glad you got your hug! Hope your week is good.

Kaerie Faerie said...

Girlfriend,
you didn't know we follow and read your blog, the blog thing is new for me too!
But your blog looks fab.
Karey

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed your visit today, Nana, especially Ben. He loves to give big, boy hugs, and "puppy" kisses, too! And Josh liked the calendar, as well. Thanks. Desiree

Janet said...

And now I'm following! Isn't this fun?!! I love blogging.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Diane,
Your grandson is adorable!

Q said...

Dear Diane,
Boy hugs are special! I bet your grandson gives the best too!
He is a cutie.
Namaste,
Sherry

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Diane,your sweet grandson is so cute. "GRANDS" give the best hugs,ever! I love your Annette Himstedt dolls. They look so life like,they are beautiful!
I need to add that gadget to my blog as well!

Blessings,Shelley

lori said...

Aaahhh...I got to have lunch with my nephew yesterday...boy hugs are pretty great!

Jan Ely said...

Wow, he's a cutie! Such nice smiling eyes!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Nice idea dear!Love you had lots of boy hugs!And this is my HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

You know what, you are a great person and we love you. I call it friendship beyond blogging and who would not to want to follow you. I've yet to have the gadget up ;p

Bonnie's Place said...

Proud to be a follower of yours!
Have a great evening! God's blessings to you and yours!