Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring is in the air........

.....well, it was windy today and not nearly so cold.

And it made me think of pictures
I took of my precious, Kida last year.
She is made in Germany by the talented Annette Himstedt.
I am so pleased to have a few of her dolls. They have so much detail and life like qualities.

Well.........here she is in her original outfit!


She is dressed in a outfit that represents India.


And now she is in her Spring time dress........

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Kida is a beautiful doll....thanks so much for sharing her. She is so cute in her nice spring time dress..have a blessed weekend,
Shelley

Melissa said...

She is absolutely beautiful.

Holly said...

She is so pretty, and has such presence! I love her little hands ^-^!

Kaerie Faerie said...

Hi
I see you collect real dolls, I appreciate all the lovely comments you make on my dolls. I have tried clay and resin, and just can't make it work. I adore soft!
I'll have another give-away in the Spring, I'm working on it now!
Please keep in touch on my blog, it is nice to have fairy friends
Karey

Vee said...

Kida is the most realistic doll I've ever seen. You are blessed.

Bonnie's Place said...

What a beautiful doll!

Candy said...

What a sweet innocent face. Lovely!
Candy

*emilie* said...

i am very fond of Annette Himstedt's dolls. i have one that i love dearly.