Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The TIME is NEAR!


The past few weeks have FLOWN by!

The time to draw a name and announce a winner has come!


I will use the Random Number Generator to pick the number of the winner for my Teddy Bear.
The contest will close tonight (Feb. 11th) at 8 pm EST and the winner will be announced tomorrow (Feb. 12th) at 9 am EST. I will contact the winner and they will have until Saturday (Feb. 14th) at noon EST to contact me with shipping information. It that contact is not made, I will draw another number Saturday at noon.

It's been an amazing adventure....one that I will never forget!

I'm met so many wonderful people and seen some amazing art and interesting blogs!

I hope to be visiting some of these blogs over and over in the months to come.

Thank you to everyone that participated and took the time to make a sweet comment on my giveaway post.

A special thank you to Lisa, who started One World, One Heart.......
and through her imagination gave us an event that will change our lives!
It's been an honor to get to know her better and to reach out to others all over the world!