Friday, February 20, 2009

Unfortunately....

How about a little diversion? I got this from Jenny on allsorts blog!

Here's how to play... just do a Google search of the phrase "unfortunately, _______"
but put your first name in the blank (be sure to enclose it all in quotation marks).
The resultant phrases are hilarious if you have a slightly twisted sense of humor
and an appreciation for random absurdity.

Some examples...

Unfortunately, Diane (The Cake Lady), has retired.

Unfortunately Diane didn’t have the strength to take on a troubled teenager...

Unfortunately, Diane could not easily use the new gadgets...

Unfortunately, Diane was the one sent home that week...

Unfortunately, Diane who is estimated to be 13 years of age...

(this one may be a 'dated entry'! lol)

Unfortunately, Diane spent so much time trying to figure out how she could win the vote that she never thought of how to keep Jase....

Unfortunately, Diane and Whitney will have to make a major sacrifice: "Temporarily stop private school [for the kids] until debt is eliminated.... (KIDS in school? OH MY! )

Unfortunately, Diane returned to find Andy seriously involved with Faren Conner. Diane pursued Andy in hopes of re-igniting the love they once had. ...

Unfortunately, Diane did not get her wish. (BOOHOO!!)

Unfortunately, Diane isn't a credible character -- she is sketchily developed, and this led to a profound lack of interest on my part about her fate once ...

Unfortunately, Diane is no longer breeding - but her lines live onward - as we have her last breeding cats with us. (not sure I should have included this one! ROFL!)

Unfortunately, Diane knows NOTHING about CSS, so her education on the subject begins!

Unfortunately Diane tasted defeat for the first time in her short career when competing in the overall Masters

When I spoke to this lady she told me that unfortunately Diane was wrong...

Unfortunately, Diane has a prior engagement and is no longer able to play....

THIS GAME!

BYE! I am all of a sudden feeling very depressed.......HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!

Thanks Jenny for the FUN!

My hubby and I both 'played' and had some good laughs (and we needed some today! )

3 comments:

Julie said...

Who thinks up these games ??
But being of a curious nature..I had to try ... and came up with THIS ...Unfortunately, Julie is a completely repulsive, unappealing and vulgar human being known to man. Her self-deprecating - humor, was it? ...

I think I'll go play something else !! smile..

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I thought it was hilarious and I see that Jenny got lots of comments and friends playing along! Thanks for playing, Julie! Most of my friends must be shy! lol

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've played that one before with "karla needs" and got some hilarious results.