Saturday, December 11, 2010

Will I have Lavender Dreams?

I am certain to have sweet dreams

wrapped up in my new 'Lavender Dreams' QUILT!

DSCN0336

My cousin, Cindy blessed me with

this beautiful quilt in every 'happy color' !

DSCN0337

I couldn't believe she had it embroidered with

'Lavender Dreams'! It's the perfect touch!

DSCN0339

It's nice and BIG...(it's folded in half here!)

DSCN0338

and look at the gorgeous design....

DSCN0340

and lining!

DSCN0341

And she even sent books so I am ready to curl up and read....or nap! heehee!

DSCN0344

I hope I don't get spoiled!

DSCN0342

And thank you, Brenda from the Cozy little house for letting me put the Welcome Wagon on my sidebar!

WelcomeWagonbadge150x

Did everyone see the "Make your own OWL calendar FREE?" You choose your owl pics from their artist selections and print it out! That is SO much fun! 

share-logo-125

I've had the best holiday season! How's your weekend so far?

I REALLY want to go see Santa tonight! We'll see if I've been good enough for that little excursion!  smile_omg

 

*** HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ***

20 comments:

Donnie said...

That is a beautiful quilt and she was so thoughtful with the books too. Just lovely.

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

how beautiful! You are certain to have the sweetest of dreams!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

What a gorgeous quilt! So sweet of her to make it for you! I want a cousin like that!

Vee said...

What a magnificent quilt. I can tell that Cindy is a very talented quilter and a wonderful cousin to have. How thoughtful of her in so many ways! Enjoy your lavender dreams...

Denise said...

What a sweet loving and talented cousin.She is a blessing to you.

Becca said...

What a lovely quilt and gift! Sweet dreams!

Pamela said...

What a beautiful quilt! U r one lucky gal!

Dianne said...

The quilt is so beautiful! Hope to see you Saturday at the wine fest! I'll post a link this week on my blog!

Jenny said...

What a gorgeous quilt. Your cousin is really talented! And if you haven't read that author before you are in for a great treat!

Carol said...

Gorgeous quilt!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is gorgeous! and the personal touch...the embroidered LAVENDER DREAMS is just perfect! I love it...and I'll be right over with my iPad to snuggle up and read! heheee....

thanks for sharing!
ciao bella

creative carmelina

LindyLouMac said...

What a simply gorgeous quilt and I love the fact she personalised it for you :)

DoanLegacy said...

Gorgeous quilt, and beautiful photos.

joyh82 said...

What a beautiful quilt, love the colors she chose for it! And that is a great quilt book series, enjoy!

Cindy said...

Diane's FAVORITE (especially now LOL) cousin appreciates all the wonderful comments about the quilt and I'm the lucky one to have such a wonderful cousin, friend and role model in my life.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Santa said you have been VERY good this year! HUGS, sweet Cindy! ♥♥♥

Sparky said...

Hi Diane...glad you told me about this...why it is just that ...Lavender Dreams..she captured you to a T....you must have been a very good girl this year wink...
Really, truly, madly...it is lovely...

Lila Rostenberg said...

Cindy did a great job on that quilt! I love the colors she used!
I'll have to check out the owl calendar!

Ngoc Dieu said...

yeah, a sweet dreams,

Ngoc Dieu said...

a sweet dreams, true. very nice.
Hi Diane or Lavender Dreams.