Or...how to make a wristlet at home in 9 easy steps!
2. Find one you like, and that you can afford and order one.
3. Decide to break down and get a pattern.
4. THINK about how hard it is to put in a zipper. (Remember Home Ec)
5. Shoplift some zippers from Walmart.
6. Realize your zippers were tucked inside the bundle of fabric and you didn’t pay for them.
5. GO BACK TO WALMART and pay for them! (YES, it shocks the lady in Customer Service but that’s half the fun!)
6. SEW SEW SEW!
7. Give yourself a PAT on the back!
8. Take your new wristlet on your arm, stylishly... to buy MORE fabric...and MORE zippers!
9. HAVE FUN!!!
I’m joining Kim at Savvy Southern for WOW!
So what do you think? Do I get an “A” for putting in a zipper?
Did you take Home Ec? What was the hardest thing for you?