I’ve had a wonderful week and here’s my Happy List!
1. The weather here in Florida has been fabulous this week!
Here’s a peek at a horse farm near our house taken out the car window at 55 mph!
2. I’ve been creative! I wanted to make some bags but couldn’t find the patterns so I created my own! I’ll share soon!
3. I’ve received a few gifts from Giveaways (not all this week but over the past few weeks) and that always makes the happy list!
It’s so adorable!
And this cute little pendant was made by Melinda
Do you LOVE this GORGEOUS tray that Debbie
from Love of the Sea sent me?
It is perfect for my home here in Florida! Look at the details!
4. We’ve had some delicious meals.
Look at this papaya! It is as pretty as it is delicious!
I made a chicken salad with some of it!
5. I enjoyed blogging all of my ocean photos this week!
The ocean makes me happy!
I’m linking with Dandelion Wishes with my Happy List!
6. The first time I ever saw a Happy List, it was on
Art at Home! That’s how I became friends with Ricki!
Don’t you love making new girlfriends?!
Have you had a good week?
Did you do anything special or creative?