Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A cloth doll pattern?

I'm in a funny nostalgic mood today! May just be cabin fever!
It was 8 degrees when we woke up this morning and
has only gotten into the teens today...with wind!

Can you see how tight the leaves are on the rhododendrons?

This is my front yard!
COLD!!!

I would love to find a simple cloth doll pattern....
a little like a Raggedy Ann I guess.......cute and easy!

Anybody have any ideas?

And to my friend, Freckled Hen....


here are the letters you see as you enter my doll room! Very girly! heehee!

And I am SURE we have the same little doll......the one you sewed the cute dress for!


Mine looks like Little Red Riding Hood. She has a hand made dress, too.

I've never named her! Does your little girl have a name?

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hi again!

I have a couple of free cloth doll patterns on my site here: http://www.dinkydivas.com/freeclothdollpatterns.htm

I also found a great tutorial at this site: http://www.bowls-n-annies.com/pages/Makingaprimitivedoll.htm

Hope these are of some use to you ^-^!

Holly xoxo

Eileen said...

I'm so sorry you have it cold.. I think it's hitting everyone here in the eastern half of the US.

Fun seeing all your dolls. Who IS the one in the red ridinghood cloak?

I was tagged earlier last week.. so if you'd like to play along, I tagged you too.. it's the eight random things one. If not.. that's perfectly fine.. no obligation. But it would be fun heairng more about you.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Dear I dont have a little girl..and I envy you.*Winks. I love those cute letters.How did you make them?

marie said...

Here's a pattern you might like to try!
I love how you have the blocks and dolls displayed together!

http://www.sewing.circleofcrafters.com/freeragdollpattern.html

Unknown said...

Wow..this room is like our local toy store, my girls would go crazy going there :D