Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Wednesday Wee Ones" A little more pink and green for FUN!

I just couldn't resist this new little sleeper for my dollie, Lillibelle.

DSCN5969

She's a doll made in Germany by Brigitte Leman 

DSCN5971 .

I love her dolls! They are so lifelike and fun to dress in real baby clothes!

DSCN5972

Lilliebell even has her own baby, made by Lee Middleton.

DSCN5970

Are we too old for pig tails? Do you enjoy wearing pretty Spring colors?

Have a Happy Wednesday!

Take time to play...and wear pink and green! island

6 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE pigtails! She is such a pretty doll. I really like the pink and green together.

Your pillow is gorgeous from your previous post too. :)

Vee said...

Yes! I am way too old for pigtails, but not on dollies. How cute! I like the idea that the dolls can wear regular baby clothes. My one complaint was that dollies didn't have enough clothes.

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet....love them both....blessings

LaurieStar said...

What a cute doll - she really does look lifelike! :)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

She's really life-like! Very cute!

Manuela

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Lilliebell is so cute! She really does look so real holding her own doll.

I wear pigtails in the summer sometimes ..anything to stay cool!