Monday, August 12, 2013

“The Snugg”

If you have an IPAD…

you’ll love this stylish leather case

from The Snugg!

IMG_5334

I was asked to do a review so I told them to surprise me with the color.

IMG_5332

They sent a RED leather IPAD cover and it is gorgeous! (fits our IPAD 3 perfectly)

IMG_5336

The first thing you notice is that faint scent of real leather and then when you take it out of the packaging, you feel the smooth leather softness in your hands.

It’s beautiful AND practical!

I looked at the reviews and everyone loves this brand, The Snugg!

You can order it direct from the company and the prices are great!

IMG_5338

I like the hand strap on the back. It’s perfect for carrying your IPAD or for reclining with it on your lap.

IMG_5335

The first thing my husband said is that it lives up to it’s name. It’s perfectly ‘Snugg’ and everything is accessible…microphone, cord connections, etc.

I am thrilled with this IPAD case and have my eye on a baby blue one now!

iPad4-Carousel-USA

Do you have an IPAD? Do you have a protective case that works as a stand? This one even has a loop to keep your Stylus!

I give this product a THUMBS UP!!!

Visit The Snugg HERE!

21 comments:

Jill said...

I'm in the market for a new case - this couldn't have come at a better time and they even ship to Canada - my flip stand has been flipped too many times!! Need a new one!!

Cranberry Morning said...

Great review, Diane! If I had an ipad, I'd probably get one of those - and in red for sure. :-)

cucki said...

Wow it is so pretty..I love it.
Hugs x

Vee said...

I have both...an IPad and a Snugg. Mine is pale blue and I really like it.

Jeanne said...

Looks like a winner. I need a new case.

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

Hello Diane,
I dont have an I pad. all my children do.
My friend recetly bought one and she has a pink lether holder.. she loves it.
val

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Looks great!! Love all the color choices!!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

This is a great review and I love your IPAD-lucky girl~ jemma needs one too!
Happy Monday!
Jemma

Robyn said...

Excellent review.. I don't have an iPad, maybe one day but if I did Id get that pink Snugg.. Im a pink kinna girl :)

Trace4J said...

Woohooo lucky you.
I love red and need a new one too.
Woolie Hugs

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love the red, that is what I'd pick! I don't have an iPad...yet.

Catherine Holman said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that. I love the red and the blue. I'm going to check it out!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Well, if I had an ipad I would love a spiffy case like this :)xo Laura

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I've never heard of the snugg but since my blog is "Snug" Harbor Bay, I think I need one! xo

must love junk said...

Great colors! I need to get a case!
Susan

Linda H said...

I WANT one! IPad,that is... and then I'll want a Snugg. Maybe I should ask Santa....

Lynn said...

If I had an iPad, I'd want a Snugg!

NanaDiana said...

Very cute- I think I need an IPad-xo Diana

Marfi-topia said...

great! your review makes me want one!!
love the assortment of colors.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Good review Diane, the product sounds useful. I just have one of the Apple covers on mine that turns it on when you lift the cover. It's not that great for propping up when I want to read recipes though.
Judith

Donna said...

I have one of the standard iPad covers. But I am using a stylist now, and I have to keep track of it. I'll check out this cover - thanks!