Monday, May 23, 2016

Now I've seen EVERYTHING!!! Updated and comments closed

Well, I'm sure that's not true! 

But I've HEARD quite a bit today. If you know me or you've followed my blog for very long, you know that I don't do posts that are in any way controversial. And I meant this post to be lighthearted and FUN. But I've received several negative comments. At first I just didn't publish them but then I still had to read them. So now they are closed and I can get on with my day. I hope you enjoy my photos....if not....I hope you'll come back another day. I'm leaving my post intact....so here goes....
 

 

But I DID see a man with a REAL parrot on his shoulder at the grocery store this week.

 

Give me your best pirate look, please!

 

And I have seen a woman at the thrift store with a monkey around her neck.

 

Very cute but a little 'out of the ordinary!

 

And I did park next to this vehicle a few days ago!

 

Love those white fluffy clouds in the reflection of the sky!

 

Just a few things to make life more interesting, don't you think?

Did you see anything fun this week when you were out shopping?
Come on down to Florida and I'll take you shopping with ME!!!