Friday, October 2, 2026

Life goes on.....'Reed Bingham State Park'


 I wrote 'Life goes on'....but somehow that seems wrong. My life has gone on but like so many of you this past year, we've lost people that we loved and our lives are forever changed. 

So even though life goes on in one sense, my life is forever changed.

I'm thankful God continues to bless me in this life so I plan to write posts in October featuring camping trips I took last year and never shared.

Reed Bingham State Park

Adel, Georgia


An early morning hike to the lake features the Wood Storks.

 

Wood Storks


I took a 'few' photos!


I'll go in order of taking them.


I can't pick a fav!!


Hanging out with a Little Blue Heron


All of these were taken in June, 2025


Good memories

I don't have any plans to camp again but I hope to visit some of my favorite State Parks in months to come. I have a list that I would love to 'revisit'. But as we all know there are new paths to explore and new trails to follow.

We need strength to step out and follow our dreams.

Do you have a list of places you would like to visit in months to come? I need to add to my list!

Love, Diane 💜

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE!


No comments: