Monday, February 25, 2019

We've Persevered!!!

Lavender Dreams too is alive and well tonight! I'm trying not to get too excited yet because last Monday night it came back for a few hours. Then when I got up on Tuesday morning it was gone again. So I need to wait a few days before I go crazy posting and celebrating!

We didn't receive any emails this time telling us it was restored either. So we have no idea who is responsible for it's return. But I'd like to give all of YOU credit for that! You really came to my aid in time of need! I'll always remember the sweet comments and emails you sent me. And cherish the friends that took the time to post on their own blogs about what happened to me. I appreciate the blog techs working for us and Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable and Linda at Life and Linda. I don't want to try to mention everyone's name here because I know I would miss someone and I don't want to do that! Just know how grateful I am for your support and encouragement. 

It's been a stressful week for my husband and I both...stress that we don't need! Life gives us enough challenges as we all know.

I have to include one photo but I'll save the story 'behind' it for later! The stories of our lives! How we love to share them!


 I'll keep this short and sweet! And we'll meet back here in a couple of days. If I'm alive and kicking, I'll work on a post for Thankful Thursday. That would be perfect, don't you think?

21 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Good luck with all that!
I'm glad you persevered!

Anonymous said...

What happy news! Love you Diane!

Vee said...

Oh wonderful! I’ll temper enthusiasm, but I do feel like shouting! 😊

Lorrie said...

Oh HOORAY! So glad you got it back!

Terri D said...

Whoohoo!!! Fingers crossed that this all works out now. Blessings!!

Rose said...

I hope it stays this time! I was just coming to get the link to your other blog...

The French Hutch said...

I've got my fingers crossed it stays this time!!!!!

Sandy said...

I hope it stays. I am so glad to see it. I wouldn't even know where to begin if it happened. So glad to see it though.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Yea! I am so glad your blog is back Diane. You are so welcome. Thank you for the shout out. Like I said, I am more than happy to help you. Happy blogging! Hugs

Debbie said...

oh happy day diane, it's so good to see "the original" again. sorry i did not help in time, i was going to include your new link on my post tomorrow. i am glad so many bloggers came to your aid. it's a great group!!

this is a very cool picture, i look forward to hearing the story!!!

Kim said...

Yayyyy!!! Glad you're back! 👏👏👏

Ann said...

Yeah, long live Lavender Dreams :)

Anni said...

All I can say is....Yay!! I just KNEW it'd be returning!

Barbara said...

Yes, while we are thrilled to see you here today, we can't help but sort of hold our breath. But it's probably going to be okay!!!!

This photo of you with the birds -- stunning! I have a somewhat similar picture on my blog with 2 sand hill cranes walking behind me. I call them "my followers". You have quite a flock of them!!!

Blessings and joy to you!

Arlene G said...

So glad you are back!!!

eileeninmd said...

YAY, I am so happy for you! Thanks to the blog techs. It is great to see the original Lavender Dreams back. Love the photo! Wishing you a happy day!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I'm glad to see your original blog is back. I looked at your new blog this morning, to get an update on what was happening, and saw your banner saying you were back. I'm hoping they don't remove it a third time. I've added both of your blogs to a list of bloggers that I have on my blog, so whenever you make a new post, if I see it, I'll be able to visit and leave a comment. (I only show the 5 most recent blog posts in this list.) Great bird photo!

Kim said...

SO happy to hear this, Diane!! And absolutely no thanks necessary. I'm just so glad you're back. How wonderful!! Hugs!!

This N That said...

Welcome back!! Scary time!!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Diane, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I heard about it from Diana and added the info on my blog post this morning. It sounds like you have gotten it straightened out and I didn't get any warning when I logged on..Hope the good news keeps up..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my goodness . . . so I was JUST getting ready to do a post about you and I thought, 'I'm just going to try lavenderdreamstoo and see what happens' and BOOM . . . there you are! I'm so glad it's back! This is so crazy and you really have no idea how/why it was restored?? If anything good has come of this, it has reminded us all to back up our blogs often (which is easy although I wonder HOW easy it is to actually RESTORE it if "they" disable it!). Hoping it all stays put!!