Are you imagining a home on the golf course?
With Canada Geese parading by?
Even a poor goose with a broken wing?
I've seen Canada Geese on the golf course before but this was the first time I've seen them followed by a flock of Florida Eastern Wild Turkeys.
Pretty fancy golf course with it's own zoo!
A good day to play golf?
Maybe not!!!
I've shown Golf Cart parades before at Christmas time.
And a Golf Cart parade on the 4th of July.
But never a Golf Course parade.
Discovering the real Florida....it's WILD!
Any parades at your house this week?
Love, Diane 💜
I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE!
















41 comments:
My husband has been parading around in his underwear....does that count? lol. We have an abundance of geese AND turkeys here. If you would like some for your own parade I will gladly mail some to you! lol
Have a wonderful weekend, Diane-xo Diana
So what came to mind was the poop left behind. What a mess from both of those types of birds.
Geese followed by turkeys? What a sight to see,!
That's amazing. I say just let the birds have the course on this day. What a sight!
Who would have thought?! Honestly though, I would be afraid to go out while they are around. They can be very persistent.
-Soma
Although we have both Canada geese and turkeys here in Montreal, I have never seen them together! Lovely photos, Diane! Yes, these birds can make quite a mess. I still enjoy seeing them. Thank you so much for sharing.
Funny seeing both the geese and turkeys parading by. No parades here!!
That was a fun post and I enjoyed seeing the geese, turkeys and the golf cart parade too!
That is wild, indeed!! Very funny and a great capture!! Thanks for sharing!
Ohh very interesting and beautiful parades...Good vikend!
What fun to come across Diane. I see the geese but rarely a sighting of wild turkeys. I would love to see them.
Hello Diane,
It is very special that there are so many geese and wild turkeys walking around on the golf course.
I wish you a lovely weekend.
All the best, Irma
Oh my how funny. I’ve definitely seen lots of Canada Geese around here but like you never followed by turkey
...by far, the turkeys are my favorite.
What a fun avian parade of geese and turkeys! I hope the one with a broken wing can find a safe spot to live.
Aww ... sad to think of a broken wing. Maybe it will heal? Love the wildlife parade. There must be something in that grass that is appealing. :)
Hello Diane,
I love the parades of geese and turkeys. Great sightings.
Great photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
We had a parade of wasps in the laundry room, but I can’t figure out where they got it.
Turkeys are expanding their range into our area, and we now see them often. The geese have always been here. I suspect that the golfers don’t appreciate them.
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
That is such fun, Diane.
I much prefer the parade of wildlife... I have never seen this before for sure...
No parades here but you've shared some great photographs of the geese and turkeys.
All the best Jan
A large bird convention, perhaps? LOL! In SW Texas we have turkeys, but I don't believe I've ever seen a Canadian Goose. They're so pretty. Peace of the Lord be with you, my friend!
...must be a greatful scene. You made me smile.
The wild gooses are looking for... we don’t know. But it's nice to see this parade, isn't?
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
What a fun and unique parade!
Dear Diane,
Those are great pictures you show from the golf course. I love seeing pictures from wild Florida!
Hugs.
What a wonderful parade you photographed ~ delightful ^_^
Hugs ^_^
Praying for you dear friend ~ Happy 'Sunday and up coming week too ~ More hugs ^_^
Such cute sights!
I see a lot of Canada geese, but never wild turkeys!
Hugs,
Irene
Oh, that is a lot of geese and the to add the turkeys! That is for sure a WILD golf course. :)
The golf cart parade was great, but I loved seeing the various critters.
lol - well we see kangaroos on our golf course! Have a fabulous week Diana, and thankyou so much for visiting my blog this week.
I only ever tried playing golf once, I was so useless I never tried again! Fun seeing all the birds parading around though. I hope you are well, the other Diane
So many turkeys! I used to see them all the time just roaming through the neighborhood in my old town. These are delightful pictures today of the geese and turkeys. I hope you are doing well, Diane. Have a good August week!
Desfile de hormigas en el jardín. Los desfiles de gansos y pavos me gustan. Besos.
Wow, so many geese and turkeys. I enjoyed looking at all of those photos of them. I hope all is well and take care.
I love to see turkeys running around. Bonus points for geese!
Diane, I've got behind in blog comments. Been busy with, summer. So just today (Aug 13) am seeing this golf course parade. What a sight! Your community is beautiful. We had a 4th of July parade here. It went past the back of our house and was fun, of course. And there is always the Christmas version, too.
Thinking of you!
This is great! I am used to seeing geese on the grass, but wild turkeys are not as common, and they usually run when they see me.
We are dealing with rats and squirrels! You are so glamorous!
Post a Comment