Downy Woodpecker
Is undecorating even a word?
What's missing?
You know I'm going to tell you so here's what I've done so far....
the silk tree is gone, the whimsical ball hanging over the chair is missing too!
And the biggest change is the heavy comforter. I loved it but I felt the need to lighten things up so I bought a coverlet.
What do you think of going back in time?
I've never been one to dwell on the past but in recent months I've spent time reminiscing. And you know what I've discovered? I'm still not a fan. I have a lot of good memories but I am realizing more and more that I need to compartmentalize my memories. Even thinking of happy times can make me sad.
But most of you know me well enough to know I love life and appreciate each and every day I'm blessed with. So this week, I undecorated a little and changed things up.
And that makes me happy!
My view out the back window.
I like to look forward. I like to plan new adventures.
And I love to dream! I'm a dreamer!
Now to go back in time, I'll share some photos of this precious Downy Woodpecker that I took last August. I saw one this week but didn't get a good photo.
Do you ever feel the need to undecorate or change things up around the house?
And for those of you too polite to ask, NO I did not paint my walls green. I think it's just the lighting or reflection from the green grass outside. The walls are still BEIGE! hahaha!
Love Diane 💜
I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE!















No comments:
Post a Comment