Friday, September 4, 2026

Sing, sing a song


 Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong
Sing of good things not bad, sing of happy not sad


This was a song made popular by the Carpenters in the early '70s.


Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last your whole life long,
Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear
just sing, sing a song

The Eastern Meadowlark sings his heart out from the tops of the trees! 


And it always lightens your mood and brings joy to your heart!


Do you include music into your every day life? I lived in a house that was perfectly quiet for almost a year and then someone had to remind me to listen to music. What a difference it has made in my life. I started off listening to old country songs and then I added Christian music to the mix. I cry and laugh and sometimes I dance. I can't sing so I try not to burst into song! hahaha! Thanks John for reminding me to enjoy music again after so long. 💜


I'll include a link to the song below (if it works) or look it up on YouTube.


It's my 18 year blog anniversary. 

I'm having a Giveaway HERE if you would like to enter! 

Love, Diane 💜

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE!

No comments: