Monday, July 9, 2012

‘Knick of Time’ Blog Hop and Blogiversary!

I love visiting Angie at the Knick of Time and she has opened her party up to co-hosts today!

knick of time rubber stamp

I’ve always wanted to host a party so I’m going to have a go at it!

She’s got all kinds of fun planned...guest bloggers, gifts for the party goers and lots of links to visit!

So here goes...let’s see if I can figure this out!

DSCN3463

I thought I would share the new shelves my hubby put together for me in my bedroom.

PMDSCN3447

It’s just an inexpensive bookcase but I’ve had fun filling it with my treasures and some of my favorite books and journals.

PMDSCN3454

I still need to work on my little fairy garden but I put it in here to ‘save it’s place’.

DSCN3453

I know I will change things around but I’ll enjoy these pretties for now.

PMDSCN3449

When I stopped in Hobby Lobby I even found a necklace stand that I LOVE...and NEED!

PMDSCN3452

I never have enough room for all of my favorite things but these shelves sure helped!

PMDSCN3466

Now it’s time to join Angie for some serious visitin’!

Congrats Angie on one year of fun blogging!

And thanks for sharing the fun!

16 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for co-hosting the party with me and for sharing each week! It's a pleasure to have you!!

Good luck in the Leslie Janson giveaway and come back each day the rest of the week for more fantastic givaways!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

On your shelf is that a crochet book mark ... It is very lovely.
Francine

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love all your pretties on your shelf! That necklace holder is already full! Hugs, Linda

jody said...

love seeing your treasures and lot of great ideas.... enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Your pretties look so darling on your shelf!
Great decorating...

Thanks for visiting!

Ciao
Sarah Lounsbury

Linda M. said...

Hello, Thanks for visiting and your comments about my Sunshine mail. You new shelf looks lovely with all your special things on display. Enjoy! Joyous Wishes, Linda

Unknown said...

What a fun idea and just look at all teh wonderful treasures you put on your shelf! The fairy garden is an intriguing idea! :)

Hugs,

Unknown said...

Love your presentation of all your treasures on these shelves, Diane. Dying to see that fairy garden.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

NanaDiana said...

How fun to co-host the party. I really like you little shelf unit. Being black it really showcases all your pretties! Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

it looks wonderful, what lovely treasures!!!

Simply Shelley said...

Nice shelf Diane,and you have it decorated so lovely. I am still in progress of overhauling my bedroom :)
Maybe I can share some pictures soon...blessings

deb said...

Love you're shelves. It is fun filling them up, isn't it?
ove your little fairy garden and that is an awesome necklace holder
*hugs*deb

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Your shelves are perfect for those small treasures. And you made the perfect party host.

cynthia lee designs said...

Such pretties on your new shelves!! What a great necklace stand...and yes, I do see the necklace that I made for you.
How fun that you are co-hosting the blog hop...I did some hopping around to see what others had posted.
hugs,
Cindy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I noticed the fairy house right away! I'm looking for a necklace holder/stand. Wish a HL was closer to me. I'm going to look at the thrift stores as I'll find one sometime!
Deb

Tammy said...

Thanks for hosting Diane! :)