Friday, September 20, 2024

The Florida Trails "Ross Prairie State Forest"


 Let's take a hike!


I've taken so many photos this summer and I know I can't share them all.

But I wanted to take you all on a hike.


Let's hike the Holly Hammock trail in the Ross Prairie Forest.

These photos are all taken on the same trail....


one right after another.


You can see how the trail changes as we walk.


This is all in about 2 miles of the trail (before we make the turn and loop back around).


It's always changing and one of the reasons you never get tired of hiking in the forest.


Let's take a drink of water now and keep going!


This is a good spot to look at the prairie!


Back into the brambles!

And since most of you follow my blog, you know all of the interesting things I see along the way.

So I'll go back in time and share these bear photos with you.


Black bears live in the forests here in Ocala, Florida.


Getting out in the forest is an experience you never forget.


The weather is changing and I'll be spending more time out there.


Who...Who? Me! Me!

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE

  and Mosaic Monday HERE !

No comments: