Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Independence Day!


 I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!


I didn't have a post planned for today but when we went out into the courtyard this morning we heard the Oak Run golf cart 4th of July parade coming down the street!


So I rushed in and grabbed my sunglasses and camera and walked over to the street to stand under a shade tree and enjoy the parade!


It was the best one ever! 


I loved seeing all of the golf carts decorated with red white and blue!


And some of my favorites were the dogs that were along for the ride!


I didn't count how many golf carts there were but it was a LOT!


Of course it's not every parade that has Abraham Lincoln riding in a golf cart! lol


And I appreciate the Sheriff's department for keeping our parade SAFE and FUN!


Here they come!








The firetruck was awesome too and we thank all of the first responders for helping us every day here in our community!


I better duck behind the tree now!


"God Bless America"

25 comments:

Lea said...

Wonderful fun!
Happy 4th to you!

Tom said...

...I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful day.

Cloudia said...

Amen!

MadSnapper said...

wild clapping, looks like fun

Creations By Cindy said...

Happy 4th to you. Looks like the parade was so much fun. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

eileeninmd said...

Happy $th of July! The parade looks fun! Take care, have a great new week!

Rain said...

Happy 4th! ♥ I LOVE the golf cart parade, how fun! ☺

Terri D said...

You must have a big community there! We have golf cart folks here who decorate their carts for our Christmas parade but we haven't done a July 4th parade. A golf cart would be fun (but your jeep is more fun!!). Happy 4th!

happyone said...

What a fun parade.
Happy 4th.

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy 4th of July! I like the golf cart with Abraham Lincoln. ; )

~Sheri

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks a great parade.
Happy 4th July wishes.

All the best Jan

Vee said...

What a fun parade! Abe is a good sport for riding in a golf cart.

Lorrie said...

What a fun parade! I hope you had a good day of celebration.

Irma said...

What a great pageant this was.
Greetings Irma

Ann said...

Well how fun is that. Gotta love a parade.

Jeanie said...

I hope yours was great -- this looks such fun!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

How darling and oh so American! Happy July!

Debbie said...

What a great parade! You sure got some terrific pictures! Enjoy the rest of your week!! xxoo

BeachGypsy said...

love these parade pictures, girlfriend! So fun! I still can't get over those ZINNIAS up there on your header......was so proud of myself for getting zinnias to grow from seeds this year, yay!!---I only have a FEW!---then I see this picture of this whole field of them.....thousands of them!! LOL I am loving them, and hope to grow more. Goodness gracious summer sure has arrived hasn't it??---so so so HOT. Whew! Have you made any more books lately?

Teresa said...

El desfile se ve muy bien, me encanta. Besos.

Tanza Erlambang said...

golf carts look awesome....

Happy Independence Day!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Fantastic parade and great photos.
Hugs and greetings:)

SImple and Serene Living said...

Hope you had a happy 4th. xo Laura

PaintedThread said...

What a fun parade!

Betsy said...

What a fun parade!