We’ve been traveling again so I am catching up on emails and blog visits!
I stopped at Ricki Jill’s and saw her happy list so I thought this would be perfect for my ‘Welcome Home’ post! All in random order!
1. I’m happy and thankful to have 2 homes. I love them both! But I’m a summertime girl and love the summers in Florida! I also love to travel back and forth…up and down the road! lol
2. My hubby is a good driver and the trip is lots of fun. We stayed at the Hampton Inn again and I am ‘happy’ to report that we had another towel animal in our room and it was not a pig…it was a swan! My girlfriend Chatty Crone was curious about that and so was I!
3. It is green here and the horse farms are gorgeous. Thanks Vee for complimenting my mountain banner. I have changed it again with a photo I took about an hour ago! lol I hope you like it!
4. Cell phones and computers….it’s so nice to stay in touch with family and friends when we travel.
5. I am happy I brought back some of our pottery to put in our entertainment center. I’ve been playing with the arrangement today! (and doing laundry!)
6. And I’m happy for all of YOU…you stick by me even when I travel and disappear from blogland for a few days. (what did I MISS?)
(Horse photos and banner pic were taken this afternoon.. here in Florida.. through my windshield!)
What makes you happy today?
Are you loving the summer time weather?