Thursday, October 20, 2011

Leaving comments!

UPDATE....She has her blog settings fixed for comments! She is a new blogger and has some interesting posts and great photos of her beautiful home in Mexico. Please stop by and visit her!

Several people emailed me to say this is a problem on other blogs so follow the instructions at the bottom of this post to check your settings on Blogger!

Original post...This is for my new friend from the blog, Algo Maravilloso.

Please look at your settings and see if you can change something so that your blog will allow comments.

I have not been able to comment in days. I get a message that says “Comments on this blog are restricted to team members”.

You need to allow comments under Post Options.

I hope this helps! If not, please email me!

Enjoy your day everyone! ♥♥♥

PS I was just on Fanciful Twist and she gave instructions on how to make commenting EASY! Here’s what she wrote,

When choosing how folks will comment on your blog, you should consider trying the following when in your blogspot account.

1) Settings
2) Comments
3) Choose "Anyone" under Who Can Comment
4) Select Pop Up Window under Comment Form Placement
5) Save Settings

11 comments:

Terra said...

I hope your friend fixes the problem with blog comments.

Caty said...

THANK YOU. I THINK I ALREADY FIX THE PROBLEM. PLEASE SEND ME A COMMENT.

nancy huggins said...

A lot of bloggers need to check their settings..There are a lot of them that I can not comment on and some that are a real hassell to comment on..I am just going to start taking links for bloggers that I can't leave a comment off my side bar. I don't know if it is a problem with google but I did see where some bloggers went in and fixed it. We really don't have a way to know how the comments are working or not working on our own blogs...big problem

Vee said...

I understand that many folks choose different setting for different reasons, but I concur with your list. I love the pop-up form, though that is problematic for many whose computers fritz out on pop-ups. I also wish that bloggers would not load so many posts onto their page as that makes it a challenge. One last thing I'd add is that it sure makes it easier to visit a new blogger if she has her blog and email linked to her profile. Thanks for bringing these things up!

michelle said...

I was just told about the pop-up form and that it makes it so much easier so I changed mine to that and so far so good. Thank you for the tips.
xo

It's me said...

Love from me ...xxx....how are you ???? hugs from Ria from Holland...

It's me said...

Thank you......i follow your blog a long time ago.......and now i follow again.....hahahahhh! happy day...love Ria...xxx..

Dianne said...

Thanks for these tips - I've now changed my settings.
I look forward to reading more of blog-posts.

Anonymous said...

I am here to comment on commenting! It really is a lot of fun to share our thoughts and to read all the comments that come our way...well, it really does brighten our day!

Sending you a cheery hello.

Ciao Bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA

Debbiedoos said...

Very good to put this out here Diane...Have a great weekend.

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Hi Diane, I enjoyed scrolling back and seeing you amazing thrift store buys and the beautiful pumpkin/guord arrangement you made. Love it all! Linda